I wanted to give you guys some glam inspo for Valentine’s Day that’s different than my usual sparkly looks! Here I created a purple smokey eye that’s a little deeper and more “mature.”
It’s super fast and easy to do. Hope you guys like it!
Let’s get into the makeup!
Foundation: Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation #53
Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape
Bronzer: Too Face Chocolate Soleil
Huda Beauty: Liquid Matte “Trendsetter”
Gerard Cosmetics: Lipstick “1995”
Colourpop Cosmetics: Lippie Stix in “Aquarius”
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Drama (Review Coming Soon iA)
Eyeliner: Tarte Sex Kitten Eyeliner
1. Apply an orange-ish transition shade to the crease and blend upwards but not into the brow bone (Morphe 35OM)
2. Mix a taupe and light purple color lower down into the crease (Carli Bybel Palette – original)
3. Add a dark brown shade on the lid (Morphe 35OM)
4. Add a purple shade on top of the brown shade (Carli Bybel Palette)
5. Smoke out the lower lash line with the same dark brown shade
6. Add a dark brown or black shadow to the upper lash line (Morphe 35OM)
Hope you guys liked this look and I hope to have something sparkly up soon if I have the time!
What are you guys doing for Valentine’s Day?