Urban Decay’s Naked Eyeshadow Palettes remain one of the most lusted after beauty products. I particularly love the Naked3 palette because the colors are just so stunning and appealing to me.
This palette is $54. For 12 Eyeshadows I think that’s pretty fair. The palette also comes with a brush and it has a mirror inside
WHAT I LIKE
- The matte shades are pretty pigmented. However, the shimmer shades are not really pigmented if you just use a brush. They apply better if you use your fingers or apply MAC Fix+ to the brush before applying.
- Also, using a primer underneath the shadows will make them pop more (it comes with 4 primer samples)
- Easy to blend
- Not Chalky
- Decent brush
- Honestly the brush is better than I was expecting. It has a flat side that’s perfect for lid colors and a fluffy side that works pretty well for blending.
- Beautiful colors!
- Perfect for someone who likes neutral colors and pinks!
- Blackheart is such a pretty black with pink sparkles! I can’t wait to use it for my next look
- Shadows are long lasting
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
- There’s some fall out but not too much
- Including a nice brown transition color and dark black so a complete look can be made using just this palette.
& now the fun part…
A MAKEUP LOOK USING THE NAKED3 PALETTE ONLY!
Eyes (Naked3 Palette)
- Crease: “Nooner”
- Lids: “Buzz” on the outer and inner thirds; “Factory” in the center
- It’s kind of like a reverse halo, with the darkest part in the center and the lightest parts on the outer corners!
- Inner corner: “Dust”
Lashes: Ardell “Double Up”
- Gerard Cosmetics “Rodeo Drive”
Hope you liked this post!
Connect with me: Instagram
Do you guys like Urban Decay eyeshadows? Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!