I LOVE FALL! So naturally, I just HAD to do a fall look. I normally shy away from darker eye makeup because I think that lighter makeup tends to look better on me.
BUT, you have to step out of your comfort zone to grow right? So here’s my take on a dark fall look!
Foundation: Dior Forever Shade 40
…bringing it back to the morphe palette, let’s talk shadows!
- The yellowy – brown color for the transition color
- Maroon red a tiny bit lower than the yellow (so the yellow still shows)
- Warm brown lower than the red
- A bunch of browns lol
- Use a lighter cool toned brown on the inner lid
- Use a darker cool toned brown on the outer lid
- Use black on the very end of the outer V
- Brow Bone:
- White (skipped the highlight)
- Inner Corner:
- “Seychelles” highlighter
- Sorry you can’t really see it, there was some fall out from the shadow that messed up my look but ugh pretend it’s there ok!
Colourpop Notion Lip Liner
(Not a perfect match – slightly more purple toned than the lipstick but it worked fine.)
I really love this shade of red – so beautiful!
I think that it would look nice on every skin tone!
**What are your favorite types of makeup looks for fall?**