I feel more creative and passionate than I’ve ever felt in my life! A certain part of me thinks it’s due to my best friend who pushed me to follow my dreams.
This look incorporates glitter, as do many of my other looks but I mean hey, my blog is called “sayeedahsparkles.”
With this look, I wanted to create something glittery, but not with JUST glitter on the lid. I also wanted something plain + glittery instead of dramatic + glittery. Let’s get right into the deets!
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette: Sandalwood and Henna (any bronzer type color will work)
- Urban Decay “Midnight Cowboy” Glitter Liner (for the half cut crease as well as the inside of the wing)
- MAC “White Frost” Eye Shadow all over the lid (I find this to be the most pigmented white; MAC is still one of the best when it comes to pigmentation in my opinion)
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette “#Blessed” in the center of the lid
- Too Faced Glitter Glue over “#Blessed”
- EyeKandy Cosmetics “Candy Coin” Loose Glitter on top of the Glitter glue
- Any liquid black eyeliner
- Colourpop Cosmetics “Rayezor” Lippiestick
- MAC Cosmetics “Whirl” Lipstick
When I envisioned this look in my mind I didn’t have all the details sorted out but it’s crazy how it just came to life! I really love how it turned out and I hope you do too!
What’s your favorite makeup trend?
What to read next: Applying Powder Before Foundation?