Hard to believe that matte makeup can look like skin right? Well, with the right products they can. Here’s how an oily girl (like me) achieves this.
- Wash face
- Apply Urban Decay Quickie Fix Spray
- Put on all of your makeup
- Apply Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
Honestly, I just bought the Urban Decay Quickie Fix Spray and All Nighter Spray and it’s amazing. If you’ve never tried it before, you definitely should.
- My makeup stays matte
- Keeps my skin hydrated but not oily
- Lasts for a long time! (Passed the 12 hour test)
- The quicky spray smells like coconut oil (it’s a very faint smell though)
The travel set with both of these products inside is $19 and it’s a decent size!
Have you tried these products before? If so what’re your thoughts?
If not, what’re your favorite setting sprays/powders
Sorry if I take a while to respond to comments, currently on vacation, checkout my Instagram (linked under my signature) for pictures